Friday, August 1, 2008

A few more books before vacation

I managed to squeeze a few more books in before vacation. I'm leaving for the beach for a week, so I'll probably have a bunch more to add.

73. The Miracle at Speedy Motors
Still love these - though I have a difficult time explaining why. They're just nice, pleasant books that make me wish I lived in Botswana, except that I don't think I could hack it.

72. The Memory Keeper's Daughter
I'm a little slower than most people - apparently, everyone in DE has read the book (I kept having people come by and tell me). It was really good, and everyone should read it.

71. Something Borrowed
Cute story, great to get in the mood for vacation (though it really didn't have anything to do with vacation, except that the main characters kept going to the Hamptons, which is not really like going to Hilton Head).

No comments: