Sunday, July 27, 2008

More books...

The Janet Evanovich era continues... with one small exception. I was sad 'cause I thought I was done with the series, but apparently, there's one more.

70. Nice to Come Home To
And now, for something completely different... in between all the Stephanie Plum books, I managed to squeeze something else in. This was cute - I think the fact that the setting was in Washington, DC added to the cuteness.

69. Plum Lucky
Another between the numbers book. All the same comments apply.

68. Lean Mean Thirteen
I thought this was the last book, but apparently, (other than the stupid between the numbers books) there's one more. Thank goodness. I mean, these books are by no means great literature, but they're entertaining. I'm surprised they haven't made it into a TV show or something yet.

67. Plum Lovin'
Another between the numbers book. Same reaction as the other one. I'm not sure that I would have missed anything by not reading this, but I was afraid I would always be missing something by not reading it.

66. Twelve Sharp
I'm a little sad at this point, because I know that I'm running out of books in this series. At least it was a long series.

65. Eleven on Top
Another one - a little variation on things - this time, Stephanie quits being a bounty hunter.

64. Ten Big Ones
Good thing these are numbered - helps me to figure out what's next.

63. To the Nines
Another one down...

62. Visions of Sugar Plums
You thought I might have varied a little... but no, this is a 'between the numbers' Stephanie Plum book. I wasn't crazy about it, but read it anyway. A little cheesy and disappointing, but short, so not a total waste of time.

61. Hard Eight
Another one - really, hard to find stuff to say, but I'm still enjoying them.

60. Seven Up
So the formula continues, but I'm still entertained. More crazy scenarios, crazy grandma scenes, etc.

No comments: