Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stacy's pulling away

I just don't think I can keep up. But I do have vacation coming up, including an 8 hour car ride. I feel some catching up happening...

59. Hot Six
Clearly, this post is all about Janet Evanovich. I need to read some other books for a little while. PS - it's a little weird sitting on a bus with a book that has the title Hot Six in GIANT letters on the front cover. I tried to hide it.

58. High Five
I guess the sorta rhyming titles ran out. I think she has fans name the books. Anyway, another good one. At some point, it may get hard to believe that so much bad stuff can happen to one person, but I'm going with it for now.

57. Four to Score
Yep, another one. Only 10 more left...

56. Three To Get Deadly
Good thing the titles are in number order - makes it far eaiser to read.

55. Two for the Dough
I'm totally hooked on these books. Good thing there are 14 of them - it should last me the summer.

No comments: